Shop by Winery/Brewery:






Accept Credit Cards


  Home > Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Popular Red Varietals > Pinot Noir / Pinot Nero >

Laetitia "Reserve du Domaine" Pinot Noir 2012 (San Luis Obispo, California)
Laetitia "Reserve du Domaine" Pinot Noir 2012 (San Luis Obispo, California)


 
Retail Price: $55.00
Artisan Wine Depot Price: $34.97
You save $20.03!
Winery: Laititia
Varietal: Pinot Noir
Region: San Luis Obispo, California
Vintage: 2012
Bottle Size: 750 ml

Product Code: LAETITIARESERVEPINOT12-W
Qty:

Press / Wine Critic's Reviews
 
Notes from the Winemaker:

A rich plum hue and intense candied cherry, leather, white pepper and true Cuban-cigar box aromas mark the 2012 vintage of our Reserve Pinot Noir. The thick bouquet lingers and continues on to the palate with complex layers of black fruits, rich mocha and baking spice lingering to the finish.

Vinication:

Our Reserve du Domaine Pinot Noir is comprised of fruit that is always given a little longer “hang-time” on the vine, and a little longer in oak. Our Tête de Cuvée or “head of the class” is noticeably richer in dark fruit, complexity and spice, and because of this, it is comprised of the most concentrated fruit on the ranch and needs rich French oak to match. is wine is a blend of 60% of the same consistent vineyard blocks while the remaining 40% are special lots “shining” out of the vintage.

Barreling: Thee Reserve du Domaine was aged for 11 months in 40% new François Frères and Rousseau French oak barrels.

Technical Details:
Appellation: Arroyo Grande Valley
Harvest Date: 10/4-21/12
Brix at Harvest: 23.8°-26.8°
Alcohol: 14.3%
pH: 3.78
TA: 6.1
Production: 1,200 cases

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Popular Red Varietals > Pinot Noir / Pinot Nero
Wines By Country / Region > Domestic > California > San Luis Obispo
Wines By Country / Region > Domestic > California
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Specialty Red Varietals
Wines By Country / Region > Domestic
Shop by Wine Type & Varietal > Popular Red Varietals