Shop by Winery/Brewery:






Accept Credit Cards


  Home > Wines By Country / Region > Domestic >

Heritance Sauvignon Blanc 2013 (Napa Valley, California)
Heritance Sauvignon Blanc 2013 (Napa Valley, California)


 
Retail Price: $18.00
Artisan Wine Depot Price: $15.97
You save $2.03!
Winery: Heritance
Varietal: 93% Sauvignon Blanc, 7% Semillon.
Region: Napa Valley, California
Vintage: 2013
Bottle Size: 750 mL

Product Code: HERITANCESAUVBLANC13-W
Qty:

Press / Wine Critic's Reviews
 
CASE PRICE = $14.99 per bottle (add 12+ quantity to your basket)

Notes from the Winemaker:


Color: Pale lemon-green.

Bouquet: Tropical fruit, Meyer lemon and pineapple, with hints of orange blossom.

Taste: Nuances of melon and Asian pear which gives way to good acidity and crispness followed by a smooth lingering finish.

Serving Suggestions
Sauvignon Blanc is a very food-friendly wine. Summer favorite for small bites such as grilled artichoke with garlic aioli and fragrant salads like Greek or Caesar. It is also the quintessential pairing with seafood, chicken and pork, as well as goats milk cheese like Selles-sur-Cher.

Vinification:
The grapes were hand harvested in mid-September. This wine was 95% stainless steel fermented below 60°F which made for a slow fermentation. The wine was kept on their lees to soften the relatively high acidity and impart some creamy complexity. The remaining 5% was barrel fermented and aged sur lies before blending into the larger lot for added complexity.

Alcohol: 13.5%
Grape Varieties: 93% Sauvignon Blanc, 7% Semillon.


Ratings & Reviews

Wine Enthusiast Magazine:
"A touch of 7% Sémillon rounds out this Sauvignon Blanc, the fruit from both Rutherford and Yountville in the heart of the Napa Valley. Subtle on the nose, it offers elegant layers of tart squeezed lemon and a bite of melon." - Virginie Boone (2/1/2015)


Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Wines By Country / Region > Domestic
Wines By Country / Region > Domestic > California
Wines By Country / Region > Domestic > California > Napa Valley
Popular White Varietals
Popular White Varietals > Sauvignon Blanc
Shop All White Wines
New Releases & Pre-Arrivals
Wines By Country / Region